"NOTES-V" Home Page
New (qkLink at qkPage L24+)
- Jaffe Eye Institute, 5130 Linton Blvd.,#D1, 561-499-0232, Nov 18, Friday, 9:30 am Dr. Saker, approval# 1681851 valid 11/2/2016-12/31/2016
- Opthamology Services, Approval # 1608723, valid 6/21/2016-8/19/2016, FlaBlue 1-800-926-6565, 8am-8pm
- Below are perscriptions from Sharper Vision 11/22/2016 561-750-7774 7124 Beracasa Way, Boca Raton 33433
- (I do not have glaucoma but I do have cataracts, especially right eye)
- Sunglasses will use distance RX, I have three pair of glasses
- Longest diagonal of lenses: Distance 64mm ; Sunglasses 64mm ; Computer 56mm .
- Vision in right eye is 20/50 with distance prescription because of my cataracts
- Vision in left eye is 20/25 with distance prescription
- Distance glasses are plastic polarized single vision from Sharper Vision, 7124 Beracasa Way, Boca Raton,561-750-7774, $20 copay of $169, 2016/11/22.
- Dr. Edelman recomended for eye itch Alaway or Zadtos (1 drop each eye 2x daily) and AT Gel Drop (Systance Gel) before bedtime. Refrigerate to reduce-burn.
- Do not rub eyes, splash & wash w/ cold water, cold compress 2x daily, artificial tears daytime & gel at bedtime.
- Dr. Reed Edelman & Dr. Leon Shechtman & Erica & Ray.
- Sunglasses are brown plastic polarized from Manufacturer Direct Eyewear Oulet Store, 142 W.Hillsboro,Deefield Beach, 954-570-9293, $80 2016/11/30.
- Steve Hammer (optician), John Lombarde (owner) and his daughter Risa.
- (an Optomotrist is a Dr., an Opthamalogist is a surgeon, Optician makes glasses.)